Our Henna Artists create beautiful designs on the spot with our smooth, all natural Henna. The herbal paste is hand-applied to the skin in intricate patterns. We use 100% Certified Organic all-natural red Henna and essential oils which smell incredible and help to create a soothing spa-experience. We hand-mix our Henna with high-quality essential oils, lemon juice and sugar. Our Henna Tattoos are painless, temporary and will last 1 to 4 weeks with the proper care. Safe and non-toxic.
Monday through Sunday: $125 per hour, 2-3 hour minimum (Based on event size/type).
Click on photos to enlarge. Right or left click on image to scroll through gallery.
HENNA TATTOO CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- 1. Be careful not to smudge the paste while it is wet. The paste will usually dry within 1 hour.
- 2. Leave the paste on the skin for at least 2-4 hours, and then scrape off the paste.
- 3. Try to avoid wetting the area for the rest of the day.
- 4. The stain will be orange upon removing the henna paste and will darken to brown over the next 48-72 hours.
- 5. Henna Tattoos typically last 1 – 3 weeks.
- 6. To prolong your henna stain, avoid scrubbing the area and avoid chlorinated water. Apply a water barrier such as cocoa butter, shea butter, a waxy lip balm or water-proof sunblock.
- Keep your Henna Tattoo moisturized!