Here are some answers to our most frequently asked questions. If you have any questions or require more info, please don’t hesitate to call us at 773.562.2336.
- How many people can you accommodate per hour?
* Face Painting: We can Face Paint up to 20 children or adults on average per hour, if the designs are kept fairly simple. Elaborate designs take a little longer.
* Airbrush Tattoos*: We can do up to 50 average-sized Airbrush Tattoos per hour for large crowds or 20 ppl with more intricate designs including ‘sleeves’, chest or back pieces, etc..
* Henna Tattoos*: We average 15-20 Henna Tattoos or Glitter Tattoos per hour.
We gauge the time to fit the crowd-size and are always happy to work with you and your specific times.
- How much do you charge per hour?
Our rate is $ 100 to $ 125 per hour with a two hour minimum for most events. For events that require an hour-early call time, a 3 hour minimum usually applies.
- When should I book my artist?
As soon as you know you want to have an artist for your event. We book up quickly and cannot guarantee our availability.
- How far are you willing to travel?
We service Chicago, the surrounding suburbs, Indiana, Wisconsin and Iowa. We are also available for longer distance travel. Please don’t hesitate to ask!
- Do you have a contract for booking your talent?
We sure do. We have a Talent Agreement that we ask our clients to initial and sign in order to book an event.
- Do you require a deposit?
Yes. We typically require a 50% deposit with the balance paid in full the day-of the event. In some cases (as with municipal-type events) we understand that deposits aren’t always available and checks are sometimes mailed. We do make exceptions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards as well as checks and Paypal.
- What about parking?
We do ask that our clients please cover any parking fees during the event, should there be paid parking only.
- What about gratuity?
That’s up to you! If you feel that your entertainer did an outstanding job and you wish to tip them, please do!
You may also email us with any questions to: Allison@rockyourbodyart.com. Thank you!