Airbrush Temporary Tattoos take seconds to apply, seconds to dry and look like the real deal! Airbrush Tattoos last up to five days yet can be easily removed with rubbing alcohol. If you’re having a large party or event, or have a limited time frame, Airbrush Tattoos are a fun and cost effective way to entertain your many guests. Multiple artists are also available. All paints are safe, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and are specially formulated for the skin only! Want them to sparkle?! We’ll even glitter them! We offer a huge selection of stencil designs, conveniently displayed on an easily-visible display. Designs can be limited upon request for your event, and you can even customize your theme! A huge array of Holiday Designs are now available. Airbrush Tattoos are an ideal entertainment choice for large events like Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, Festivals, Company Picnics, and Trade Shows. Turn your business logo into a Tattoo! Ask us about our custom stencils!
Monday through Sunday: $125 per hour. Serving Chicago, Illinois and surrounding suburbs as well as Wisconsin. Travel fees may apply.
AIRBRUSH TATTOO CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- 1. Do not put sunscreen, lotions or oils on the tattoo. This will degrade them rapidly.
- 2. Do not scrub or rub the tattoo while swimming or bathing. When getting out of water, GENTLY pat the area dry with a towel.
- 3. If possible (but not necessary), apply baby powder over the Tattoo after getting out of the water. Doing this will help extend the life of your Tattoo.
- 4. Avoid letting your Airbrush Tattoo come in contact with rough/abrasive surfaces.
- 5. To remove, either use rubbing alcohol, or take a warm bath or shower and then gently rub the tattoo with a wash cloth or loofa. If any little bits of it don’t come of with GENTLE rubbing, they can be removed with rubbing alcohol.
*Click on photos to enlarge! Right or left click on image to scroll through gallery!