Seconds to apply.. seconds to dry, Airbrush Tattoos will create a big buzz in your crowd! Perfect for large parties and events, our ‘Tats’ are a fun and cost effective way to entertain many guests. With 100’s of designs to choose from, our tattoos can last up to five days with proper care yet are easily removable with mineral oil or rubbing alcohol. Multiple artists are also available! Our Airbrush Makeup formulas is safe, non-toxic, hypoallergenic and are specially formulated for the skin only. Want a little to sparkle?! We’ll glitter them!
We offer a huge selection of designs, conveniently displayed on easily-visible Banners. Designs can be limited upon request for your event and you can even customize your theme! Holiday Designs are available. We have several Airbrush Makeup formulas.. from water-based to long-lasting-wear to UV Blacklight reactive. Airbrush Tattoos are an ideal entertainment choice for Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, Festivals, Company Picnics, Trade Shows and Sporting Events. Turn your business logo into a Tattoo! Ask us about our custom stencils!
Monday through Sunday: $125 per hour/ 2-3 hour minimum (based on event size).
AIRBRUSH TATTOO CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- 1. Do not put sunscreen, lotions or oils on the tattoo. This will degrade them rapidly.
- 2. Do not scrub or rub the tattoo while swimming or bathing. When getting out of water, GENTLY pat the area dry with a towel.
- 3. If possible (but not necessary), apply baby powder over the Tattoo after getting out of the water. Doing this will help extend the life of your Tattoo.
- 4. Avoid letting your Airbrush Tattoo come in contact with rough/abrasive surfaces.
- 5. To remove, either use rubbing alcohol, or take a warm bath or shower and then gently rub the tattoo with a wash cloth or loofa. If any little bits of it don’t come of with GENTLE rubbing, they can be removed with rubbing alcohol.
*Click on photos to enlarge! Right or left click on image to scroll through gallery!