Airbrush Tattoos create a big buzz in the crowd! Seconds to apply and seconds to dry, this temporary body art is perfect for large parties and events. Our ‘Tats’ are a fun and cost effective way to entertain your many guests. With 100’s of designs to choose from, our tattoos can last up to five days with proper care yet are easily removable with mineral oil or rubbing alcohol. Our Airbrush Makeup formulas is safe, non-toxic, hypoallergenic and specially formulated for the skin only. Want a little to sparkle? We’ll glitter them! Custom stencils with your brand or logo are available.
Monday through Sunday: $125 per hour/ 2-3 hour minimum (based on event size/type).
Click on photos to enlarge! Right or left click on image to scroll through gallery.
AIRBRUSH TATTOO CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- 1. Airbrush Tattoos can get wet, but DO NOT scrub or rub the tattoo while swimming or bathing. Gently pat the area dry with a towel.
- 2. If possible (but not necessary), apply baby powder over the Tattoo after getting out of the water. Doing this will help extend the life of your Tattoo.
- 3. DO NOT apply ANY oils, lotions or creams directly over the Tattoo, as they will quickly make the design fade or disappear completely.
- 4. Avoid letting your Airbrush Tattoo come in contact with rough/abrasive surfaces.
- 5. Airbrush Tattoos can last 3-5 days (or more) with proper care.
- 6. You can easily and quickly remove your Airbrush Tattoo with lotion, baby oil or rubbing alcohol.
- 7. Enjoy your new Tattoo!